1) What are the values and commitments of Certificat conformity, service homologation France?
Since its creation, Certificat conformity, service homologation France has been based on strong commitments:
- The validity of our European Certificates of Conformity C.O.C Certificate of conformity recognized in the French prefecture.
- Compliance with deadlines
- The European Certificate of Conformity C.O.C Certificate of conformity at the best price
- Follow-up of the edition of your European C.O.C Certificate of Conformity day to day with your appointed expert
- Internet Security
- Transparency and availability
- Honoring our commitments
2) How much time do I have to register my vehicle?
The buyer of the used vehicle must register within one month following the date of purchase, which means that no European C.O.C Certificate of Conformity can be issued after this period, except in exceptional cases.
3) Is the European Certificate of Conformity restricted to certain vehicles?
Yes. The European Certificate of Conformity C.O.C Certificate of Conformity can be drawn up for new or second-hand two- or four-wheeled vehicles of the Community type (CE) whose GVW <= 3.5 T and whose number of insured seats is less than or equal to 9. These vehicles must also have had a first registration in a country of the European Union on a date after 1995.
4) Is it compulsory for the registration of a vehicle?
Yes. The European Certificate of Conformity C.O.C Certificat conformity, service homologation France is compulsory and is issued for any vehicle intended for the European market and put into circulation after 1995.
5) Is it possible to obtain the European Certificate of Conformity for a vehicle coming from a non-EU country?
No. The European C.O.C Certificate of Conformity Certificate of Conformity is only issued to vehicles on the European market with CE type approval.
6) What information must be provided when ordering?
You will be asked to fill in your delivery details as well as the method of payment you want.
You will also need to provide a copy of the current vehicle registration document.
In addition, you may be asked (depending on the brand of vehicle) to attach:
- A copy of identity card or passport
- A copy of the vehicle's data sheet
- A statement of the vehicle's manufacturer's plate
7) How long does it take to obtain the European C.O.C Certificate of Conformity?
Count from 3 to 15 days (depending on the vehicle) from the date of receipt of your payment.
Attention: Beyond this time the vehicle could be refused for registration in the French Prefecture.
8) How do I receive my European C.O.C Certificate of Conformity?
Your European C.O.C Certificate of Conformity Certificate of Conformity will be sent to you by priority and/or secure mail (tracking), Chronopost for delivery within 24 hours. Sending by registered letter (= additional time +5 days).
9) What is the shipping time indicated for each certificate?
The shipping time is the time to obtain your European C.O.C Certificate of Conformity from the date of receipt of your payment. The shipping time for the certificates is indicated on the site, including the sending of the European C.O.C Certificate of Conformity validated by Certificat Conformité.
Your order may also be the subject of several shipments. We will then indicate the deadline for each of them.
10) What if my package is shipped but I don't receive it?
Once your certificate has been dispatched and the delivery time has passed, please contact our customer service. A C.O.C Certificate of Conformity Certificate of Conformity will then be issued to you.
11) What happens if it is not possible to obtain the European C.O.C Certificate of Conformity?
If obtaining the certificate for certain models seems too long, or if the European Certificate of Conformity is not available, the Conformity Certificate approval department may replace this certificate of conformity with another official and legal administrative document validated by us which will help register the vehicle in the French Prefecture.